Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Development

14 Jan
Canadian Document Authentication Process
Who can authenticate documents in Canada

For anyone needing to use Canadian documents in a foreign country they may be required to have them processed through a system that is referred to as Authentication and Legalization.  It is also referred to as Apostille or Attestation.  We are often asked the question “who can authenticate documents in Canada” and are my documents...

View more
01 Sep
Document Authentication at Global Affairs Canada
Global Affairs Canada

With the most recent change in Federal government leadership there came with it some changes to Federal Government Departments.  Global Affairs Canada (GAC) has replaced what had been formerly known as Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Development Canada.  This office still provides the same great service except now they have a new name that...

View more
21 Sep
Canadian Document Authentication Process
The Canadian Document Authentication Process

At Capital Authentication, we are a well versed, respected and knowledgeable third party service provider in the Canadian Document Authentication Process. What is the Canadian Document Authentication Process? As Canada was not a member of the 1961 Hague Convention abolishing the requirement for legalization of Foreign Public Documents we use a system of document authentication...

View more
12 Jul
authentication of educational documents
Authentication of educational documents for use abroad

If you are looking at moving abroad for the purpose of furthering your educational studies, seeking employment or simply to live then you might be asked to produce proof that one has been awarded certain educational credential with the Authentication of Educational documents. In order use the educational documents abroad they will need to be...

View more
11 Jul
document authentication meaning
What is Document Authentication and Legalization

If an individual or company is intent on having Canadian documents recognized for use abroad they must go through a system that is referred to as Document Authentication and Legalization.  This can also be referred to as an “Apostille”. Our office often receives calls from individuals seeking clarification and guidance about what is document authentication and legalization?...

View more